domingo, 8 de mayo de 2016

Jessica Allossery - Get This Way


Learn about the inspiration behind this song here: http://thelovelyindie.com/being-present/

Lyrics:

She takes one breath in

And let’s the words come out

Everything he needs to hear she’ll hide for now

She’ll put her thoughts away, do her part

And he’ll be off thinking in his own way

mmmm

First look at her he knew is fate

She’s everything he needs to have but he’ll be late

He’ll be fighting dragons, demons & thieves

Spending all day picking up the pieces

And she’ll be home waiting

Ooo ouu

Cause you love to run and I love the chase

Even when you don’t come home I’m waiting

You turn your back like I’m not there 

We fight for days like you don’t care

How did we get this way?

How did we get this way?

She let her guard down

Let him back in

Wanted him around

Wanted his lovin’

He’s a changed man

or so he was,

’Til he stumbled on down where it all began

And wouldn’t come back

You wouldn’t come back

You love to run, I love the chase

I’m here waiting

Cause you love to run and I love the chase

Even when you don’t come home I’m waiting

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario