Red Rooster Original official music video for "Rock And Roll" Stream the new album California Sun: https://redrooster.fanlink.to/califor... Fourth single from Red Rooster Original's debut album 'California Sun' out now. CAMUS FILMS -Director / DP: Antonio Guajardo -Producer: Mariale Espinoza -Production manager: Aralia Bernal -Camera: Donovan Amaro -First CA: Isaac Moreno -P.A.: Iván Ramírez -Gaffer: Jesús García Guillén -Staff: Agustín Escalera, Ricardo Álvarez -Robotic lights: Raúl Alejandro Morales Briones -AS. Illumination: Israel Josefat Rivera García Watch Red Rooster Original videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBlCJ... Contact: redroosteroriginal@gmail.com Lyrics: I wake up in the morning and I don’t wanna go out I don’t like the weather out there I don’t like when people cry Oh I wonder if I’m dying or if I’m supposed to live Oh I wonder if you’re crying or just happy cause I’m here And I sure don’t like our leader I don’t even like him one bit Cause this is rock and roll This is rock and roll This is rock and roll This is rock and roll This is rock and roll I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face Knowing that she’s making coffee then she’ll join me back in bed We will play in there for hours till our hearts begin to fly We have no one rules to follow just our bodies and our minds Oh I like her in the morning To bad she’ll miss me when I’m gone I like my whiskey bottle with a pack of cigarettes I like to drink and smoke oh when I go out with my friends I like the fire in the corner of her eyes oh in the shadows of the sky, yeah Oh I like it when I wake up And I’m not even in my house Cause this is rock and roll This is rock and roll This is rock and roll This is rock and roll This is rock and roll Cause this is rock and roll This is rock and roll This is rock and roll This is rock and roll This is rock and roll Follow us online: Instagram: http://instagram.com/RedRoosterOriginal Facebook: http://facebook.com/RedRoosterOfficial Twitter: http://twitter.com/RedRoosterMex Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG2z... Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0T32r... Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/artist/red... Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/es/artist/1049... Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.co.uk/artists/B0... Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/music/a... Bandcamp: https://redroosteroriginal.bandcamp.com/ Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/red-rooster-49... Red Rooster is: Guitar/Vocals: Angel Yañez Drums: Oscar Burgos Bass: Rodrigo Iga Lead Guitar: Cesar Sanmiguel Rhythm Guitar: Felizardo Amparano
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario